My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)


Prayer for the week ending 11th July, 2020
Theme : My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)
Text: 1 Kings 21:14-23
1 Father let your Spirit possess my wife for righteousness in Jesus name.
2 Any trait that is not of God in my wife's life on assignment to destroy our family be consumed by fire  in Jesus name
3 Everything God did not plant in my wife's life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
4 Holy ghost and fire separate my wife from every unfriendly friends in Jesus name
5 My wife you shall live to see the greatness of our children in the land of the living in Jesus name 
6 Father by the power in your name do not allow strange spirit to possess my wife for evil in Jesus name
7 Father deliver my wife from evil counsel and evil counselors in Jesus name
8 My wife you shall not die in the midst of your days but live to fulfill the number of your days in good health and prosperity on earth in Jesus name
9 My wife you shall not be a liability but an asset to our family and your generation in Jesus name
10 My wife your absence shall not be felt in your presence in Jesus name
11 Battle that prevailed over your mother's home shall not overcome your home in Jesus name
12 My wife your glory shall not be buried in marriage in Jesus name 
13 My wife, marriage shall not sink your destiny in Jesus name
14 My wife, among notable great women in the world you shall be among them in Jesus name
15 My wife receive uncommon grace to counsel and advise me rightly when I am wrong in Jesus name
16 My wife receive the spirit of submission in Jesus name
17 My wife you shall not be a stumbling block to my success and greatness in life in Jesus name
18 My wife receive grace to pursue, overtake and recover all the enemy have forcefully taken away from you in Jesus name
19 My wife you shall not be a disappointment to our children in Jesus name
20 My wife receive great grace to serve God and abide in his presence all the days of your life in Jesus name.
21 Father in your great mercies do not allow my wife to be a curse but a blessing to me, our children and her generation in Jesus name
Have a great week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the counsel of the enemy come to nothing in Nigeria

Father put an end to violence of the violent in Nigeria.