Father let my husband be a blessing and not a curse (1)

Prayer for the week ending 20th June, 2020
Theme: Father Let my husband be a blessing and not a curse (1)
Text: 1 Samuel 25:1-44
Key verse:  Now think it over and see what you can do, because disaster is hanging over our master and his whole household. He is such a wicked man that no one can talk to him." 1 Sam 25:17 
1 Father in your mercies deliver me husband from folly in Jesus name. 
2 Holy ghost fire detach my husband from every spirit of folly attach to his destiny in Jesus name. 
3 Father deliver my husband from every act of folly that can terminate his life and ruin our home in Jesus name 
4 Father deliver my husband from every evil addiction that want to ruin his life in Jesus name 
5 Holy ghost fire consume every demon behind addiction operating in my husband life in Jesus name 
6 Holy ghost fire separate my husband from unfriendly friends influencing him negatively in Jesus name 
7 I uproot by fire everything that God did not plant in my husband's life in Jesus name 
8 Father deliver my husband from every infirmity program to his life waiting for an appointed time to terminate his life in Jesus name 
9 Father save the soul of my husband from destruction in Jesus name 
10 Father have an encounter with my husband that will bring about salvation of his soul in Jesus name 
11 Every witchcraft altar in my husband's family influencing his life catch fire in Jesus name 
12 Every familiar spirit in my husband lineage monitoring his progress for destruction be consumed by fire in Jesus name 
13 Like father like son affliction operating in the life of my husband break in Jesus name. 
14 Every curse that did not want my husband to go farther than his father and ancestors break in Jesus name 
15 Every curse that turn husband into wife and wife to husband operating in my husband's life break in Jesus name 
16 Every curse that make a husband to turn away from his own responsibilities and carrying out another man's responsibilities break in Jesus name 
17 Father visit the foundation of my husband with Holy ghost fire, anything in his name and bloodline working against the success of our home, break in Jesus name 
18 Wherever my husband has been programed to fail from birth, Holy ghost fire appear and deprogram it in Jesus name 
19 Father in your mercies arise and reconfigure my husband for uncommon success and outstanding breakthrough in Jesus name 
20 Father prosper the work of my husband in Jesus name 
21 Father in your mercies do not allow my husband to be a curse but a blessing in Jesus name 
Enjoy your week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the counsel of the enemy come to nothing in Nigeria

Father put an end to violence of the violent in Nigeria.

My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)