Father let my husband be a blessing and not a curse (2)

Prayer for the week ending 27th June 2020
Theme: Father Let my husband be a blessing and not a curse (2)
Text: 1 Samuel 25: 1-44
Key verse:  Now think it over and see what you can do, because disaster is hanging over our master and his whole household. He is such a wicked man that no one can talk to him."1 Sam 25:17 
1 Every power on assignment to cut short the life of my husband be destroyed totally in Jesus name 
2 Father in your mercies deliver my husband from evil traits that is determined to waste his life in Jesus name 
3 Every curse of your home shall not stand that is running in my husband's family line break in Jesus name 
4 Father prosper the work of my husband's hands in Jesus name 
5 Every curse working against the handiwork of my husband break in Jesus name 
6 I break every covenant between my husband and untimely death in Jesus name 
7 Battles that wasted glorious men in the lineage of my husband, my husband is not your prey, be consumed by the Holy ghost fire in Jesus name 
8 I declare that my husband shall live to fulfill the number of his days on earth in Jesus name 
9 My husband as your days are so shall your strength be in Jesus name 
10 My husband good and sound health shall be yours all the days of your life in Jesus name 
11 My husband your destiny shall not repel blessings in Jesus name 
12 Father deliver my husband from wickedness of the heart in Jesus name 
13 Father deliver my husband from strange women in Jesus name 
14 Father deliver my husband from deeds that will attract violence and untimely death in Jesus name 
15 Arrow of sexual lust you shall not enter my husband's life in Jesus name 
16 spirit of sexual perversion you shall not have influence on my husband in Jesus name 
17 Spirit of mammon you shall not have influence on my husband in Jesus name 
18 Father deliver my husband from errors in Jesus name 
19 My husband you shall not walk into the trap of the enemy in Jesus name 
20 Father give my husband ears that listen to counsel in Jesus name 
21 Father in your mercies do not allow my husband to be a thorn in my flesh in Jesus name 
Have a great week 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the counsel of the enemy come to nothing in Nigeria

Father put an end to violence of the violent in Nigeria.

My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)