My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing

Prayer for the week ending 4th July, 2020
Theme: My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (1)
Text: 1 kings 21:14-23
1 wisdom of God possess my wife in Jesus name
2 Father let your glory envelope my wife in Jesus name 
3 Father save the soul of my wife from destruction in Jesus name
4 Father let your blessings rest on my wife in Jesus name 
5 My wife you shall not fall into errors in Jesus name
6 Father deliver my wife from spirit of manipulation in Jesus name
7 I dispossess my wife from every strange spirit in Jesus name
8 Like mother like daughter affliction operating in the life of my wife break in Jesus name
9 My wife your life shall deviate from the evil pattern of your father's house in Jesus name
10 My  wife receive the spirit of understanding to build our home in Jesus name
11 Father bless the work of my wife's hands in Jesus name
12 Father let your grace put an end to strange affliction in the life of my wife in Jesus name
13 My wife you shall not fail as a mother in Jesus name
14 Every witchcraft influence on my wife break in Jesus name 
15 Every power that is limiting my wife from fulfilling her purpose in life break in Jesus name 
16 My wife you shall not be a bad role model in Jesus name 
17 My wife you shall flourish like a tree planted beside the river and you will bring out fruit in your season i6 Jesus name 
18 Father draw my wife closer to your presence  in Jesus name 
19 Mercies of the LORD deliver my wife from every bondage that have tied her down in Jesus name 
20 Father be a hedge of fire around my wife in Jesus name 
21 Father in your mercies do not allow my wife to be a curse but a blessing in Jesus name. 
Keep enjoying your week 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the counsel of the enemy come to nothing in Nigeria

Father put an end to violence of the violent in Nigeria.

My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)