LORD REMEMBER ME

 Prayer for the month of September

Theme: LORD REMEMBER Me! 

Text: Genesis 8: 1

And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;

1 Father command the season to favour me beyond my imagination  in Jesus name.

2 wherever my blessings are, mighty hand of God drive it to me in Jesus name.

3 Every hand causing my blessings to cease, wither in Jesus name.

4 Every hand diverting my blessing to another place wither in Jesus name.

5 Every hand diverting my blessing to another place wither in Jesus name

6 Father deliver me from every situation that has been designed to put me and my family in shame in Jesus name.

7 Father let every seed that I have sown bring about a great harvest without delays in Jesus name 

8 I destroy every power that want me to sow and another man reap the reward in Jesus name. 

9 I destroy every power scattering my efforts in Jesus name 

10 I destroy every power scattering my progress in Jesus name 

11 I destroy every power making me to labour with little or nothing to show for it in Jesus name 

12 I waste every power that want me to die struggling without fulfilling purpose in Jesus name 

13 Father in your great mercies bless the work of my hands in Jesus name 

14 Father bless my little beginnings and let it become great in my hands in Jesus name 

15 Father bless the earth for my sake and cause me to prosper on it in Jesus name 

16 I wash away with the blood of Jesus every curse that has been placed on my hands in Jesus name. 

17 I anoint my hands with liquid fire of the Holy ghost, reject satanic money assign to ruin my business and career in Jesus name 

18 My legs hear the word of God you shall not walk into the trap of death in Jesus name 

19 My legs hear the word of God take me to where I will prosper in Jesus name 

20 Father honour your covenant of protection on my life and family in Jesus name 

21 I declare that I and my family shall not experience any loss for the remaining days of this year and beyond in Jesus name 

22 I insure my life and that of my family with the blood of Jesus against any form of accident in Jesus name 

23 I shut every evil door that the enemy has opened for me and my family in this month in Jesus name 

24 I revoke by the power in the name of Jesus every witchcraft verdict of loss and death that has been passed on my life and family in Jesus name 

25 Every completed satanic assignment targeted against me and my family, catch fire in Jesus name 

26 wherever men have forgotten me, Lord remember in Jesus name 

27 wherever I have been stagnated, Father move me forward in Jesus name 

28 wherever I have been delayed, Father cause me to progress in Jesus name 

29 I receive divine acceleration to pursue, overtake, and recover all that the enemy had forcefully taken away from me in Jesus name 

30 Door of breakthrough, success, victory, celebration, goodness, goodnews, blessings, miracles, wonders attached with the month of September open for me and my family in Jesus name 

Happy new month! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the counsel of the enemy come to nothing in Nigeria

Father put an end to violence of the violent in Nigeria.

My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)