MERCIES OF GOD OVERTURN SATANIC VERDICT

 PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2020

TEXT: Job 34:25

Therefore he knoweth their works, and he overturneth them in the night, so that they are destroyed.

THEME: MERCIES OF GOD OVERTURN SATANIC VERDICT

1 I uproot every perfected work of darkness in my life and family  in Jesus name

2 I nullify with the blood of Jesus every existing negative covenants that the enemy is standing on to oppress my life and family in Jesus name

3 I curse every satanic device and gadgets that the strongman of my life is using against my life and family, as from this hour it shall work against you in Jesus name.

4 Thunder fire of God consume the arsenal of the enemy of my soul in Jesus name.

5 Whoever has covenanted with darkness to put my life into bondage, Receive arrow of sudden death in Jesus name.

6 You darkness hear the word of God you shall no longer work against my life and family in Jesus name.

7 Mercies of God overturn verdict of sudden death on my life and family in Jesus name.

8 Mercies of God overturn verdict sickness on my life and family in Jesus name.

9 Mercies of God overturn verdict of poverty on my life and family in Jesus name.

10 Mercies of God speak for me wherever my name or my family members is being mention for evil in this month and beyond in Jesus name.

Happy new month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let the counsel of the enemy come to nothing in Nigeria

Father put an end to violence of the violent in Nigeria.

My wife shall not be a curse but a blessing (2)